Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Thank You Mr. Interviewer!

As the semester is drawing closer to the end, I am going to take a look at what happens after the interview is over - Thank Yous. For helpful suggestions about sending email thank yous and what to include in such thank yous click HERE. There are also examples of thank yous that can be sent such as this:




Subject Line of Email Message:


Thank You - Assistant Account Executive Interview


Email Message:


Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name:


It was very enjoyable to speak with you today about the assistant account executive position at the Smith Agency. The job seems to be an excellent match for my skills and interests. The creative approach to account management that you described confirmed my desire to work with you.


In addition to my enthusiasm, I will bring to the position strong writing skills, assertiveness, and the ability to encourage others to work cooperatively with the department.


I appreciate the time you took to interview me. I am very interested in working for you and look forward to hearing from you regarding this position.


Sincerely,




Your Name


Email Address


Address


Phone Number




This is truly a valuable source for thank you messages.

No comments: