Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Beginning

I begin my first research blog, and first blog, today. I plan to research how candidates should behave and interact with recruiters when looking for jobs. Working for a recruiter for the past two years, many instances have arisen when a candidate did or did not take the appropriate measures to secure a job. Researching more on the interviewing process will provide me with more knowledge so that I am better equipped to advise and help anyone who is in the interview process. It is my intention that this research blog will be a great benefit to me in my future as well as anyone who follows it along the way.

2 comments:

Kristin Limburg said...

I am very interested in reading more about the interviewing process. I am absolutely terrified when it comes to interviews.

Miss Julie said...

Hopefully this will help you feel more comfortable with interviews. It really helps to be prepared. The issue is knowing how and what to prepare for!